Action is closed.
Just a quick post, I know it has been a LONG time. I’m helping a fellow collector sell off their collection shot by shot. If interested, here are the rules:
- The auction is open for bidding now and will close on Sunday, Sept 28 at midnight PST.If you are going to bid, please honor your bid(s). When bidding, please consider that you could win most or all of everything you bid on so be prepared to purchase your winnings!
- Payment is by Paypal only and must also cover the fees. A Paypal gift payment or with the fees added to the total is required.
- Payment is expected with 3 days after a final invoice with shipping costs is sent to you. It will take some time to invoice all winning bidders so please have patience.
- Shipping will be from the USA and will be sent via Priority Mail only. Please keep in mind that shot glasses are heavy and shipping, particularly outside the USA, can be very expensive. As this has been an issue for past auctions, please consider this when placing bids for multiple shot glasses.
- You will receive an email when your shots have shipped – it will take time to get all shots packed and shipped out so please have patience.
- These shot glasses have gone through a basic inspection and are in collectible condition, unless otherwise noted. That being said, everyone has a different definition of “perfect” so all shots are sold AS IS and are not refundable.
- You may request a picture of an individual shot glass, particularly for the ones on the list that are more rare. Please do not ask for pictures for every shot that you plan to bid on (the website picture is a good reference). I cannot promise that all requests will be sent so if you are counting on the picture before placing a bid, keep in mind that it may not be possible to send it to you. Requests received after Sept. 25 will not likely be sent.
- The minimum starting bid for all shots is $5 US (shots that have some flaws are noted and start at $1 US).
- Outbid notices – time permitting, outbid notices will be sent to you up 2 days before the auction closes. Don’t count on the outbid notice – you could still be outbid in the last 2 days or run out of time to re-bid. If you really want the shot glass, I recommend you place your best bid.
- First person to bid on an item has the tie-breaker. For example, where more than 1 collector has bid the same highest bid amount on a shot glass, the first bidder will win it. Bidding early has an advantage.
- If you do not agree with the anything stated here, please do not bid. There will be no exceptions made regarding bidding, payment or shipping. Please don’t ask.
If you are still interested in bidding, please send an email to email@example.com with this information:
- Subject of email: Auction Bid and your name (Auction Bid: Your Name)
- Provide this information (helps make sure you get the right shot glass):
- Your Address
- Name of city and description of shot glass
- Box and Location Number
- Your bid for the shot glass
- If you have any questions about the shot glasses or want to request a picture of a shot glass, please send an email with Query in the subject line. Please note shot glass city name, box and location details so the correct shot glass picture is sent or question answered. Again, pictures are not guaranteed and queries sent after Sept. 25 are unlikely.
This collection has some gems so I recommend taking a peek at the very least! If you check out the Top 10 list of most wanted shot glasses… some are available in this auction!
Good luck and thanks for your interest.